The program is aimed at Master students and beginning PhD students. Participants will enroll in a one-year program at the University of Geneva starting in September 2019, providing 60 ECTS credits.
Participants will be offered the possibility of obtaining a Master Degree from the University of Geneva by completing a Master Thesis for 30 additional ECTS credits.
Tuition fee for regular (master) students at the University of Geneva is 500 Swiss Francs per semester. There is no tuition fee for exchange students.
A number of fellowships covering accommodation and local expenses are available.
download poster: pdf, 757 KB
For full consideration, candidates should apply before January 15, 2019 by filling out the following form:
If you have any questions concerning the program, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Statistical Mechanics I - Yvan Velenik
- Quantum Mechanics for mathematicians - Anton Alekseev
- Quantum information theory - Nicolas Brunner
- TBA - Stanislav Smirnov
- Random Matrices and Universality I - Antti Knowles
- Introduction to Statistical Mechanics II: The example of the Ising model - Hugo Duminil-Copin
- An introduction to Topological Field Theory - Marcos Marino
- Knots and Quantum Groups: Theory and Computations without Representations - Dror Bar Natan
- Random Matrices and Universality II - Johannes Alt
Fall Semester: Maxim Zabzine, Tobias Eckholm * (Uppsala)
Spring Semester: Anna Beliakova, Vincent Tassion (Zurich)
* To be confirmed
download abstracts: pdf, 75 KB
Schedule of the courses: TBA