Daniel Tubbenhauer is organising the conference "Interactions of low-dimensional topology and “higher” representation theory" which will take place at the University of Zurich in September 2018.
The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers as well as students interested - in a broad sense - in any of the two topics. Mathematically speaking, the main goal of the conference is a better understanding of the interplay between low-dimensional topology and (higher) representation theory with its corresponding applications in link homologies and categorification. Another main goal is to get young researcher in these flourishing and rapidly growing fields together helping them to develop new projects and ideas in an inspiring, international atmosphere.
- Anna Beliakova (Universität Zürich).
- Michael Ehrig (University of Sydney).
- Martina Lanini (Università di Roma Tor Vergata). (TBC)
- Marco Mackaay (Universidade do Algarve).
- Volodymyr Mazorchuk (Uppsala University).
- Vanessa Miemietz (University of East Anglia).
- Krzysztof Putyra (Universität Zürich).
- Hoel Queffelec (Université de Montpellier). (TBC)
- Louis-Hadrien Robert (Université de Genève).
- David Rose (The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill).
- Anne-Laure Thiel (Universität Stuttgart).
- Pedro Vaz (Université catholique de Louvain).
- Emmanuel Wagner (Université de Bourgogne).
- Paul Wedrich (The Australian National University). (TBC)
- Arik Wilbert (University of Melbourne).
Please visit the website for more details: http://www.dtubbenhauer.com/conference2018.html#Further